TOA VX-3016F Digital Controller
The VX-3016F is a device designed to control the Voice evacuation announcements of TOA's VX-3000 Series rack-mount type voice evacuation system which is compliant with the European Standard EN54 for fire alarm systems. It has audio input terminals and can output the amplified audio signals to the speaker lines when the optional power amplifier modules are mounted. It is possible to make an Emergency Warning Broadcast assigned a higher priority than the Emergency broadcast. Two patterns of the Emergency broadcast can be activated simultaneously. Compatible with network, the system can be configured in distributed arrangement.
- VX-3016F: up to 2 amps (16 switched zones + standby amp or 2 x 8 switched zones)
- All mandatory indications by EN54-16
- Status indication for each speaker line
- Fault acknowledge and lamp test button
- Input DSP: flexible filtertypes and compressor
- Output DSP: flexible filtertypes, compressor and delay up to 2.7 sec.