ТОА DP-K1 Digital Sound Processor
The DP-K1 is a 3U rack mountable Digital Audio Processor. It features an Automatic Resonance Control function that automatically generates an optimum filter curve to improve sound clarity after measuring the acoustic characteristics in architectural space.
It permits flexible configuration of inputs and outputs, from 2-IN/4-OUT to 8-IN/8-OUT using the optional modules. Each function is set by a PC using the dedicated software. The settings can be stored in the unit's internal memory and the stored preset memories can be recalled from the unit without connecting the PC.
- Digital signal processor with max. 8 inputs and outputs
- Antiresonance function for 8 channels
- A variety of filters, dynamic (noise gate, compressor), delay, crossover, matrix
- Modular inputs and outputs for easy adjustment of the system
- Different input and output modules available
- Adjustment by PC via LAN possible
- Easy to use and many automatic functions