FBT VAIE 6502
FBT VAIE 6502 is a dual zone integrated voice notification system certified to EN 54. Operating with 250W power distributed between zones and maximum power up to 250W for the number of lines and speakers in each zone. The system has an additional 250 W of spare power, meeting the requirements of standard EN 60849. The system is compact, designed for ease of installation and use in a variety of applications.The system also includes a 4.3 ”touch screen giving the user the ability to select warning and evacuation zones, as well as adjust sound levels, monitor system configuration and check for errors. A fire microphone is available prominently on the front panel, although the system may send pre-recorded evacuation and warning messages. The FBT VAIE 6502 system is suitable for small sites - kindergartens, small school buildings, commercial and public sites.
- 4.3 "touch screen light for selecting evacuation zones, master and level settings.
- Front panel announcement microphone
- Send alarm and evacuation overwritten messages.
- 7 inputs, each configurable for evacuation or alarm messages with the ability to be programmed for each zone.
- 1 Aux input for external audio sources.
- 1 Vox input.
- 3 configurable relay outputs
- Double exit (A + B) per zone
- Ability to connect BGM (background music) or notification by
- Up to 16 desktop microphone stations MBT 1106, MBT 1112 can be connected
- Up to 4 FMD 2012, FMD 2001 or alternatively up to 2 TSC 6000EN emergency stations can be connected.